VideoPad Video Editor:
· Fixed Trans_"Image Files" and "Sound Files" appear in EN.
· Fixed on dialog "Effect Chain" in column "Settings" appear weird strings.
· Fixed change duration of overlay works with problems.
· Fixed overlay size change causes alignment tool to work unexpectedly.
· Fixed application hangs when I try to save the attached project as 3D (videopad.exe-MAIN(Cmd1064))
· Fixed after uninstall VideoPad, folder with data is not removed on disc.
· Fixed VideoPad unable to import a particular AVI file.
· Done "FastForward/Rewind" buttons in preview do not work if holding pressed button.
· Done Chroma key for VideoPad.
· Done merge separate VP projects into one big project.
· Fixed user can rename added files with blank name.
· Done subtitle not properly aligned when font size is maximum.
· Fixed brightness effect. Gamma spin-box cannot be adjusted by mouse wheel.
· Fixed Toolbar-> Save - VideoPad's window moves to background and appears save as window.
· Fixed Mouse wheel has inverse influence on zoom slider.
· Fixed 'Duration in seconds' fields lost cursor when you move mouse.
· Fixed each click on an overlay clip moves this clip slightly to the right and it causes recalculating of this overlay clip.
· Done option to add Fade In/Fade Out to text.
· Fixed if manually delete x264.exe component, VP attempts to download it, but it absents on site.
· Fixed unable to stabilize Sanyo recording.
· Done the ability to directly share on Facebook.
· Fixed zooming in does not correspond to zooming out.
· Fixed failed Edit in external editor.
· Fixed if user cancel verifying of burning then error message saying 'Failed create your movie' appears.
· Done finish GUI for overlays.
· Done in the Clip Preview, change behaviour for "Go to start point" to "go to in point"
· Done Pan and Zoom - Proportions should stick to default.
· Done some suggestions to the sound track n area.
· Done default Aspect Ratio to Most Common Aspect Ratio.
· Added an option to remove all effects.
· Added visible mark at the main screen for mute clips.
· Done let "Save as" Snapshots and other media to ie Add to Media List right click menu the item "Save As"
· Added a checkbox to enable/disable chroma key.
· Done Clips panel-> Next frame/previous frame - For selected clip on sequence.. If current frame is 1st or last in clip, let click on prev/next frame btns and load prev/next clip on sequence and show message.
· Added support raw image formats (like Pixillion)
· Fixed sometimes audio and video are not syncronized.
· Fixed sometimes 'Creating your movie' window becomes not visible.
· Fixed image overlay still visible in preview after being deleted.
· Fixed VideoPad crashed if load attached avi file created by "Kega Fusion" software.
· Done VideoPad for Dummies.
· Done useful if there was a way to remove entire soundtracks.
· Added new controls for H264 encoder settings.
· Added H264 encoder uses multiple CPU cores when possible.
· Added new audio equaliser dialog.
· Added ability to anchor the Overlay Items to clip.
· Added to Record Narrations window the input source combo box (mic/line-in/sound mixer) and Volume level slider or add button Open windows mixer.
· Fixed Save to mp4/mov - attached project saves with visual artifacts since 5 sec.
· Done improve work with NCH Sound Effect Library.
· Done Fast-Forward/Rewind buttons inside preview windows.
· Done overlays not moving automatically if insert clip before cover.
· Done allow straight up resizing of Media list.